Here’s a collection of various applications and services you might find useful for your real estate biz. Be sure to check back often as we’ll continue to update the page from time to time.
NOTE: We’ve personally used some of these apps/services but not all of them. These are listed only for informational and research purposes and we make no guarantees if you decide to use any as we are not associated with them or the companies providing them.
For managing your contacts.
You receive Digital Ink for free through the Realtor association and zipForms. ZipForms will cease to be free for Realtors at the end of 2020 so not sure how that will affect access to Digital Ink. We’ve previously used DocuSign but switched to SignNow as it’s less expensive and offers automation integration that DocuSign lacks.
Various tools for email, email signatures, etc.
Various tools to help with your finances, track expenses & mileage, taxes, etc.
- American Express Delta SkyMiles reward credit card. You’ll receive bonus miles for signing up through our referral link!
- QuickBooks Self-Employed for keeping up with all of your expenses.
- TaxBot mileage and expense tracking
- TripLog mileage tracking
Tools to help enhance your listings.
- BoxBrownie – lots of cool features for low fees
Get help to step up your marketing game!
Phone service is an absolute requirement in our business, might as well get the best deals possible.
- Google Fi – We’ve had great service using Google Fi for mobile and it’s really cheap! Use the link to get $20 credit for signing up.
- VOIPo – Business and residential phone service (requires Internet access), virtual phone numbers, toll free numbers, and PBX service (call menus, queues, routing, etc.). Enter 5128131202 as the promo/referral code to get 1 free month!
Keep in mind that if you’re under our agent sponsorship that we already provide you with Circlepix for free to automate your social media.
- Back At You Media (similar to Circlepix)
Background screening for leases.
Online real estate training sites:
The following info is for those using our LLC Sponsorship. If you’re an agent sponsored under Elite Agents, you’re required to use the BackAgent account we created for you.
- BackAgent (Now called PropertyBase)
- Dotloop (free for HAR members)
- Transaction Desk (free to ABOR and HAR members)
You can also hire freelance virtual assistants on sites like Fiverr and Upwork.
Websites and Website Hosting
Various places for your websites needs from free to packaged deals to hosting for custom websites.
- AgentMarketing – packaged websites, CRM, property websites and more for lead generation (we provide this for free to our agents on our Premium sponsorship plan).
- RealSavvy – we’ve negotiated a 35% discount if you go through our link
- Showcase IDX – provides IDX service (property listings, lead generation) for WordPress based websites.
- SiteGround – provide hosting services and we use them for some of our own websites