Before you begin!
We must first have an initial conversation to see if we're a good fit for each other. If you haven't yet spoken with our broker, Kari King, please first complete this form and we'll schedule a time with you. Thanks!
Step 1 - Complete sponsorship agreement docs
Welcome! We are excited that you have chosen to work with Elite Agents! To get started, please click here to complete the Sponsorship Information form. It will generate the sponsorship agreement documents and email them to you to digitally sign.
After signing, proceed with the next step to request sponsorship through the TREC system. You are not officially our agent until Step 2 is completed.
Step 2 - Transfer your license with TREC
- Go to the TREC website: https://www.trec.state.tx.us
- Enter your username and password in the upper right-hand corner and click Login.
- You should be redirected to the My License Services page. If not, click on your name and select My License Services or go to https://mylicense.trec.texas.gov If you don't have a My License Services account, follow the steps here to create one.
- Select "Manage My Sponsorship (Sales)" from the drop down menu under "Change your license information..." and click Select. Click Next on the Introduction screen.
- Click "Request Sponsorship". When the search box opens, select "Real Estate Company" as the License Type and enter 9005226 in the License Number box. Do not enter or select anything else! Click Search.
- "TEXAS REALTY RESOURCES, LLC" should appear as search result. This is the formal name of our company and "Elite Agents" is our DBA name. Click the checkbox next to TEXAS REALTY RESOURCES, LLC and click the Request button. This will take you back to the Manage My List screen which should now show our company name. Click Next to proceed.
- On the Application Summary page, click the Submit button. Continue until with any additional prompts/questions until you've reached the end.
Click here for a step by step doc with screenshots.
NOTE: We will only accept your license after you have completed the sponsorship agreement docs outlined in Step 1 above.
Step 3 - Change your broker affiliation with your REALTOR® association
Other items to complete
- Become familiar with the Elite Agents Cloud website (you will receive login details via email). Click here for a tutorial on how to use this site.
- Change all advertising to show Elite Agents as your broker – can be our logo or brokerage name: Elite Agents. Click here to review & comply with the TREC rules at the bottom of the page.
- Brokerage Address - see this note about our brokerage address.
- Transactions - see this article for important information about transactions, W9s, and 1099s.
- Email signature - update with your new IABS (included in your sponsorship agreement). Click here for the TREC rules on email signatures.
- Name badges - if you want to order name badges, click here and choose the design you like best.
- Join our Facebook group – a great way to meet our other agents, share info, ask questions, etc.
- Access your BackAgent account and learn how to use it for transactions (you will receive login details via email). Tutorials are in the "learn" section of the system as well as here on the Cloud site.
- Configure your Circlepix account for your social media automation (you will receive login details via email). There is live help within the system, by calling 877-390-6630, and info here on the Cloud site.
- If you’re on our Premium plan, access your AgentMarketing account and become familiar with the tools (you will receive login details via email).
- Listings - Transfer listings from your old broker (if they allow it) - click here for transfer forms.
- Closings - Transfer scheduled closings from your old broker (if they allow it) - we can provide details for the transfer.
- Got reviews? Click here and enter your reviews by choosing your name from the drop-down on the form at the bottom of the page.
Click here for a diagram that shows what you can accomplish with our technology systems.
As shown on the payment authorization, sponsorship fees will be charged on the first day of the month and not on the day you joined the brokerage. If you need to change your payment method, click Brokerage on the menu above and choose Change Payment Method.
That's it, congratulations!
Once the steps above are completed, you'll be a member of Elite Agents! You'll receive emails with details on how to access our systems including this website.