Before you begin!
We must first have an initial conversation to see if we're a good fit for each other. If you haven't yet spoken with our broker, Kari King, please first complete this form and we'll schedule a time with you. Thanks!
Step 1 - Transfer your license with TREC
- Go to the TREC website: https://www.trec.state.tx.us
- Enter your username and password in the upper right-hand corner and click Login.
- You should be redirected to the My License Services page. If not, click on your name and select My License Services or go to https://mylicense.trec.texas.gov
- Click the drop-down menu next to your license number, choose "Manage my sponsorship (sales)" and click Select. Click Next at the bottom of the page.
- Under "Request Sponsorship", enter License Number 9005226. NOTE: "TEXAS REALTY RESOURCES, LLC" is the formal name of our company and "Elite Agents" is our DBA name - both names are registered with TREC. For all business purposes, please use the name "Elite Agents".
- Choose Send Request.
- Complete the payment process ($20.60) and your sponsorship request will be sent to us.
Step 2 - Complete onboarding docs
Let us know which commission plan you've chosen. We will then email you onboarding documents via DocuSign that must be completed as indicated. These will include contractor and other legal documents. We will receive notification once you've completed and signed the required docs.
Step 3 - Change your broker affiliation with your REALTOR® association
That's it, congratulations!
Once the three steps above are completed, you'll be a member of Elite Agents! You'll receive emails with details on how to access our systems including this website.
We also ask that you please email the following items ASAP to [email protected]:
- High-resolution headshot (used for system profiles, business cards, our websites, marketing material, etc.)
- Short bio
- Any client reviews/testimonials you would like added to the site
We use these items to promote you online and help build your brand. However, it's not required if you'd rather we didn't promote you.